My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Monica, United States

Doylinski. Anachronistic - one from a former age that is incongruous with the present. Yet not a true believer in transmigration of the soul. Quite pragmatic. And dogmatic only about not being dogmatic.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Kala Chakra

Sometimes it takes awhile. Sometimes it takes five years. One has to wait, listen, wait, listen and listen and wait. There really isn't much to say. But then, after five years, there is so much to say but by then one has forgotten all the so muchness.


So I am calling myself out as a communist. That is if I believe in one thing, it is just that: communing. Blending. Merging. Emerging.

The paradoxes (paradoxi?) haven't left. They have been rearranged. So many opposites, too many at times. I have made truces and then broken them off. I have waged all out wars on Mondays and unconditional surrenders on Tuesdays. Its the ebb and flow of mind and times. Time - the Kala Chakra - always gets the last laugh so why should I be concerned about anything? Oh I know, my egocentric karmic conditioning (thanks Cheri Huber) refuses to step down. Well, in this next moment you (EKC) are not the boss of Me and Time can laugh loud and long and forever and I have no problem with that.

Peace.

For this Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home